Re: NAND technical review

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Ross, if you're reading, I would be interested to know whether something
> with a different access model, like OneNAND, would work with E's layer,
> in your opinion. While I think the answer is yes, I had better check.

( Slowly catching up on the EEC email mountain ;-) )

Yes, I see no reason why different access models wouldn't work. OneNAND
would be a new chip driver to write, but should be pretty straightforward.

Ross

--
Embedded Software Engineer, eCosCentric Limited.
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UU, UK.