This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Ethernet over SPI driver for ENC424J600
- From: Ilija Stanislevik <ilijas at siva dot com dot mk>
- To: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- Cc: ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:18:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: Ethernet over SPI driver for ENC424J600
- References: <4AE546ED.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AE56642.email@example.com>
I have already harnessed the Microchip board with ENC624J600 to my
STM3210E-EVAL. The 424 and 624 chips are identical regarding the SPI
functionality. I plan to do most of the development on 624, till our
hardware with 424 gets ready.
We intend to use lwip.
I have sent the requirement for assignment form to gnu.org.
Please explain what will be our obligations if we decide to register