AT91SAM7A1 eCos support

Hi all,

I have now an AT91SAM7A1-EK board, and i'm trying to run eCos
application on it, But i found no HAL support for AT91SAM7A1, i tried
to use AT91SAM7S HAL but i found that there is a big difference
between AT91SAM7S and AT91SAM7A despite that they are from the same
family !!

For example, AT91SAM7A register bases for AT91SAM7A is toally
different from that of SAM7S, also the bit fields in registers. Also
AT91SAM7A has a Clock Manager registers that control PLL and clock but
in AT91SAM7S series this functionality is in the PMC (Power Management
Controller).

I saw on the mailing list that a while ago there are developers had
already tried to port eCos to AT91SAM7A1/2, So if some one has already
a patch or the HAL folder for AT91SAM7A1 i will really appreciate if
he could send it to me. I also know that AT91SAM7A2 is similar to
AT91SAM7A1 so AT91SAM7A2 HAL or a patch will be OK also and i will
made the small modifications to AT91SAM7A1 if needed.

Thanks in adavnce
-
Yasser Nour El-Din