This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[ECOS]Port to ARM9 STR9 uC
- From: jerzy dyrda <jerzy dot dyrda at kontron dot pl>
- To: ecos-devel at sourceware dot org
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:37:26 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS]Port to ARM9 STR9 uC
Announcing of other ARM9 port remember me that I should do it in the same way
i.e. Now I'm developing port to ARM9 STR9 uC ->
but as a reference board I use such board MMstr912 ->
http://www.propox.com/products/t_163.html ( due to fact of lacking original
ST development board but this board is very close to "original").
Current status of project is :
- RTC - wallclock
- serial driver
- almost working ADC ;) - I still require info about triggering convertion
- SPI - in develop
I looked on "Contributions and Development Projects" ->
http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html but I'm still confused
How can I register project ?
MiÅego dnia / Best regards