Re: eCos on AT91SAM9 - call to action

Hi Martin

Martin Laabs wrote:

> my port based on the one of Evgeniy Dushitov at the very beginning.
> However - after some weeks I discovered that it was very hard to support
> more CPUs out of the AT91SAM9 family with that code-base.
> So I started from beginning, reusing only some code snipplet from
> Evgeniy. I made the decision to split the port into three packages.

[ snip ]

It sounds like your input will be valuable. Please do track the
discussion in bug 1000819 and comment where appropriate. To be clear, I
still think it makes sense that we focus on Evgeniy's contribution and
modify it where necessary during the review.

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer
http://www.dallaway.org.uk/john