This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: lwIP 1.4.0 port planning [ was Re: lwip 1.3.2 port ]
- From: Ilija Kocho <ilijak at siva dot com dot mk>
- To: eCos development list <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Cc: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>, Simon Kallweit <simon dot kallweit at intefo dot ch>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 22:27:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: lwIP 1.4.0 port planning [ was Re: lwip 1.3.2 port ]
- References: <email@example.com> <4A65B8AE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A66F7E0.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B599FDA.email@example.com> <4B59A8C1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B59B98F.email@example.com> <4B59F3BB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B5AE3FF.email@example.com> <4B5B01F5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B5B19B6.email@example.com> <4B5D842C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B5DC7C4.email@example.com> <4DC64814.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi John, Simon
On 08.05.2011 09:36, John Dallaway wrote:
> Hi Simon
> Simon Kallweit wrote:
>> Over the weekend I did initial work of an lwIP
>> 1.4.x port. I think by the time of an official 1.4.x release, I will be
>> able to provide an updated port for eCos. In the meantime, people can
>> use the 1.3.2 port.
> lwIP 1.4.0 has now been released, rather later than I had anticipated.
> Are you still active with lwIP and interested in working on an update
> for the eCos repository? It would be helpful to know your current
> thoughts on this. There may be others in the community who could lend
> support to the update and/or testing.
In SIvA we can help with testing on small systems such as LPC-1766,
STM32 + ENC424.
If necessary I can apply "Platform/application specific memory
Also I have some ideas for re-organization of "Memory options" component.
> John Dallaway
> eCos maintainer