Re: lwIP 1.4.0 port planning [ was Re: lwip 1.3.2 port ]

Hi John, Simon

On 08.05.2011 09:36, John Dallaway wrote:
> Hi Simon
>
> Simon Kallweit wrote:
>
>> Over the weekend I did initial work of an lwIP
>> 1.4.x port. I think by the time of an official 1.4.x release, I will be
>> able to provide an updated port for eCos. In the meantime, people can
>> use the 1.3.2 port.
> lwIP 1.4.0 has now been released, rather later than I had anticipated.
> Are you still active with lwIP and interested in working on an update
> for the eCos repository? It would be helpful to know your current
> thoughts on this. There may be others in the community who could lend
> support to the update and/or testing.

In SIvA we can help with testing on small systems such as LPC-1766,
STM32 + ENC424.

If necessary I can apply "Platform/application specific memory
settings.". (CYGSEM_LWIP_MEM_SECTION)
Also I have some ideas for re-organization of "Memory options" component.

Ilija