This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: REDBOOT print over RS232
- From: Stephen Polkowski <stephen at centtech dot com>
- To: ecos-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:21:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: REDBOOT print over RS232
- References: <4DFFA10A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sorry. I figured out that my serial settings
were incorrect. I have it working now.
Stephen Polkowski wrote:
What is the best way to get REDBOOT to echo the
printfs to the RS232 port? I'm trying to debug a TCPIP
issue with the VIA Rhine driver.
I don't want to telnet via RS232. I just want
the printfs to echo out on the RS232. Is there
a configuration option for this?
Thanks in advance.