Re: [ECOS] Study on conflict resolution with configtool

Dear eCos users,

several of you asked us whether the study is limited to configtool (GUI). The answer is no: it also includes ecosconfig (command-line). If you have experience with either of them, your input is most welcome: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDhrRmNVZ3NQMmMyNTU0RjBQOHg4eEE6MQ

Thank you.