Synth target spawning external processes

Hello

I was wondering if anyone has written some Tcl/Tk code to spawn external processes when running the synth target. We currently have a few external processes to simulate a GPS receiver among other things. These processes are currently started independent of ecossynth and need to be up and running when starting the application. This works, but it'd be nicer to automatically spawn these processes when the application is started, especially when doing so from the debugger. I think I'll wrap something up unless there is already a solution out there which I can build upon.

Best regards,
Simon