This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: i2c kinetis driver
- From: Ilija Kocho <ilijak at siva dot com dot mk>
- To: Tomas Frydrych <tf+lists dot ecos at r-finger dot com>
- Cc: ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:04:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: i2c kinetis driver
- References: <4EC8F8D9.email@example.com>
Thank you for jumping in.
It is indeed a good practice to put such questions here. I am not aware
of someone working on I2C for Kinetis. Having said that, I do work on
Registering project(s) at http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html may
help for duplication avoidance.
On 20.11.2011 13:55, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
> Is anyone working on an i2c driver for Kinetis? If not, I can look into
> porting the lm3s driver, but would prefer to avoid duplicating someone
> else's effort. :)