Re: Handling RTS with an UART that doesn't directly drives the RTS pin

It took me some time to figure that putc/get/set_config etc. are per hardware driver type, not per UART... hence only one 'hook' for any of these function for a given driver is available, and when the hook function is called it has trouble to figure what UART is concerned since it can't know about the 'priv' field setup by the underlying driver. I found a hack to know what UART is concerned but this isn't very clean... no good solution yet!