This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
AW: eCos 3.0 Port to Atmel AT91SAM9G45
- From: "Richard Rauch" <rrauch at itrgmbh dot de>
- To: "'John Dallaway'" <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- Cc: "'Bernd Edlinger'" <bernd dot edlinger at softing dot com>, "'eCos development list'" <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:47:34 +0200
- Subject: AW: eCos 3.0 Port to Atmel AT91SAM9G45
- References: <email@example.com> <50365D61.firstname.lastname@example.org>
from our side (ITR GmbH) there should be no problem to integrate the port to
the eCos CVS Repository.
We have not used any external sources and nobody within our company is
holder of any copyrights regarding this port.
Because the port was done as development service for Softing, it should be
finally the decision of Softing, if this port becomes public.
New Office Address:
Business Terminal West, 3. Floor
Muggenhofer Strasse 136
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: email@example.com [mailto:ecos-devel-
> firstname.lastname@example.org] Im Auftrag von John Dallaway
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. August 2012 18:42
> An: Richard Rauch
> Cc: Bernd Edlinger; eCos development list
> Betreff: Re: eCos 3.0 Port to Atmel AT91SAM9G45
> On 23/08/12 09:01, Richard Rauch wrote:
> > very long time ago I announced porting activities for Atmel
> > AT91SAM9G45 uController.
> > This port we have finished some time ago. The work was done for
> > customer Softing.
> > Fortunately the customer decided to contribute the port, which he has
> > done in announcement in July.
> Can you please clarify which companies and/or individuals currently hold
> copyright in any part of this eCos port? Please consult your employer if
> Do you still wish to contribute this work for inclusion in the eCos CVS
> John Dallaway
> eCos maintainer