AW: at91sam9x35

Hi Andrea,

I do not have a at91sam9x35 hardware on my place, but we have made ports already for Atmel AT91SAM9X25 and AT91SAM9G45.
This ports you are able to find at our Server: www.tiprom.itrgmbh.com

Specially the mentioned ports are located here:

 http://www.tiprom.itrgmbh.com/projects/ecos-on-atmel9g45
and
http://www.tiprom.itrgmbh.com/projects/ecos-on-atmel9x25

This ports differs a bit (because of different customer requests), but we are planning to merge them later on.
Anyway, you could save a lot of time, if you will base your work on this ports.
The peripherials of the Atmel microcontroller are mostly identically, so I assume, you could use most of the drivers without any change!

Best Regards

Richard

Richard Rauch
email: rrauch@itrgmbh.de