eCos Driver for open source CANopen stack CanFestival

Hi,

we are currently in the process of creating an eCos driver for the open source CANopen stack CanFestival.

http://www.canfestival.org/
http://dev.automforge.net/CanFestival-3/

This driver is based on the eCos CAN framework of the public eCos repositories. We thought about integrating CanFestival as an eCos package like lwIP or uSTL but we are not shure if the license of the CanFestival stack (LGPLv2) is suitable for this plan. What is your opinion? Or should we contact the CanFestival maintainers and ask if they would accept an additional license (the eCos license).

Kind regards, Uwe