Intel port ?

Hello,

I'm completely new to ecos. In fact I just heard about it.
I have a number of newby questions:

first: Is anyone working on an intel port or are there any plans in
that direction ? If not, how much work would it be to do something
like that ? I didn't look at the source code yet. How big is the
procesor-dependent part of it (in percentage and in lines of code) ?

second: To which operating systems is ecos supposed to be a
direct competitor ? How does it relate to QNX, pSos, VxWorks,
OS9, Windows CE ?

Thanks for any reactions.

                            \\|||//
                            (O   O)

Henk Devos                     |
R&D Department                 |
                               |   N.V. dZine
E-Mail : Henk.Devos@dZine.be   |   't Hoge 49
Tel.   : +32 (0)56 24 90 90    |   B-8500 Kortrijk
Fax.   : +32 (0)56 24 90 99    |   Belgium