RE: ECOS Re: test suites for eCos?

>Currently none of these are ready for general use. Development is
                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>ongoing, including the ability to run the test cases directly from the
 ^^^^^^^
>configuration tool.

I keep reading this.  But for some reason, on going development for
ecos is not the same as on going development for cygwin or egcs.
With these other projects, you see lots of activity on the mailing
lists and you have access to snapshots and the cvs tree.  But with
ecos, there doesn't look like there's anything happening outside
of cygnus.  Is it really open development, or is it just open
source?

I guess it is not a one-to-one comparison between ecos, cygwin
and egcs.  Since ecos is a real-time OS, which may require fault
tolerancem while the other software does not have to be as fault
tolerant.  But somehow, I get the impression that the development
model is not the same.  ecos seems to be a lot more closed.

--jc
--
jimen@adtech-inc.com
Adtech, Inc.