ECOS Hitachi SH port

	Has Cygnus or anyone else started writing a Hitachi SH port of
eCos?  For the past few days, I have been looking at eCos to run on a board
that I designed that has a Hitachi sh7032 processor on it.  I was planning
to use rtems but it seems that eCos is much simpler and better documented
so I thought I would try it instead.  If noboby is doing a port, I'll be
glad to do it but I have been pretty busy in my real job so I may not
finish it all that quickly.

	BTW, I am impressed by the eCos archetecture.  It seems to be very
easy to port to other processors and platforms.  I hope it takes off and
becomes very popular.

Aaron