[ECOS] new FAQ entries

The eCos sourceware FAQ now contains a number of new entries:

  Does eCos run on processor X?
  Will Cygnus be porting eCos to processor X?
  How would I go about porting eCos to a new processor?
  Will Cygnus adopt my port?
  How about porting eCos to a new board?

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/faq.html#porting

Now that these FAQ entries are in place I am able to answer most of
the pending queries about support for particular architectures - there
are still a couple of cases where I am waiting for clarification about
the current status. Expect more messages shortly.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer