Re: [ECOS] mvme2700

    Robert> Is anyone working on the motorola mvme27xx series?

Searches on the both the Motorola web site and on altavista have not
revealed anything about the mvme27xx series, so I do not know exactly
what that board provides.

If it involves a 68K then eCos is not yet available for that
architecture, and a port by Cygnus to that architecture is not under
consideration.

If it involves a PowerPC processor then I would need to know which
one. The only PowerPC processor currently supported is the MPC860.
Ports to some other members of the PowerPC architecture are under
consideration.

To the best of my knowledge Cygnus has not yet been asked to do a port
to specific Motorola boards. The sourceware FAQ gives some information
about what is involved if you were interested in doing this yourself:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/faq.html. I am not aware of anybody
outside Cygnus doing a port to these boards, but there seem to be
quite a few board ports happening at the moment.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer