[ECOS] Configuring GDB to use BDM interface to target (custom MPC860 board)

Hi gdb'ers

How do I configure and build the gdb debugger that comes with the ecos
software tools to use the BDM debugging hardware of the MPC860. I have a
'wiggler', which is the device used to connect the parallel port to the
target's bdm interface.

Also I had a look at the ppc-bdm.c file in the gdb source directory, it
is setup for the ADS evaluation boards. Our hardware is custom made so I
need to remove any code that is specific to this board. Apart from
removing unnecessary calls to ocd_write_bytes(), do I need to do
anything else?

Much Thanks

Zubin