Re: [ECOS] Problem using ocd target option gdb supplied in ecos sw tools

Are you sure the wiggler is supported under UNIX/Linux ??
I thought it was only supported on Win32 platforms via a DLL supplied by
Macraigor.
If it is now supported by Linux then that would be great.  Can anyone confirm
this ????

Brendan Simon.