Re: [ECOS] Network Support

I would look at the code in FreeBSD, or a derivative called PicoBSD.
Get there via www.freebsd.org.  The downside is that you might have to
wade through all sorts of IPV6 and IPSec and Mbone stuff.  The upside
is that you might need all that stuff!

cheers -- Rick

--
Rick Leir,  Hymarc 3D Vision Systems      (613) 727 1584 x214
Fast, precise laser scanners.             http://www.hymarc.com/