Re: [ECOS] Running ECOS using the PPC simulator

Ilan> The problem is while I'm running the bin_sem0 test I don't get
Ilan> the message

Ilan> PASS:<Binary Semaphore 0 OK> EXIT:<done>

Ilan> Actually, when I set breakpoints in the functions located in
Ilan> bin_sem0 file, the debugger doesn't stop.  It seems like ECOS
Ilan> doesn't succeed to complete the initialization phase and run the
Ilan> test.

Are you using the default configuration?

Could you try building the library and tests with the default
configuration in a new build directory to see if it makes a difference
(this would ensure that settings from a previous configuration/build
are not being used).

Jesper