[ECOS] Problem with PowerPC simulator

Looking back in the archive i found a message that described my
problem. Please could someone tell me what the fix was.

The changes i made to the configuration are to change the HAL to
PowerPC, and enable the Minimal simulator. The processor is spinning
outside of the program....

0x80090 in _stext ()
    at //d/cygnus/ecos-1.1/packages/kernel/v1_1/src/common/clock.cxx:507
507         counter->add_alarm(this);
(gdb) cont
Continuing.

0x8008c in _stext ()
    at //d/cygnus/ecos-1.1/packages/kernel/v1_1/src/common/clock.cxx:507
507         counter->add_alarm(this);
(gdb) cont
Continuing.

0x80088 in _stext ()
    at //d/cygnus/ecos-1.1/packages/kernel/v1_1/src/common/clock.cxx:507
507         counter->add_alarm(this);

	Thanks
		Andrew

Ilan> The problem is while I'm running the bin_sem0 test I don't get
Ilan> the message

Ilan> PASS:<Binary Semaphore 0 OK> EXIT:<done>

Ilan> Actually, when I set breakpoints in the functions located in
Ilan> bin_sem0 file, the debugger doesn't stop.  It seems like ECOS
Ilan> doesn't succeed to complete the initialization phase and run the
Ilan> test.

Are you using the default configuration?

Could you try building the library and tests with the default
configuration in a new build directory to see if it makes a difference
(this would ensure that settings from a previous configuration/build
are not being used).

Jesper

Dr Andrew Lunn		Phone: +41 62 889 5297
ASCOM Systec AG		Fax:   +41 62 889 5290