[ECOS] Block devices and I/O Package API

Good evening,

We're going to be writing a CDROM driver (and file system functions) to use
with eCos and I'd like some thoughts on how the I/O APIs were intended to
be used with block devices.  In other systems, the parameters to the device
functions allow the caller to specify which blocks to operate on, but I don't
see how this would fit into the cyg_io_write and cyg_io_read functions unless
I passed some kind of block request struct as the buffer pointer.

I'd be happy to hear any thoughts on how this is meant to work (or how it
should work).

Thanks,
--Glenn S.
gaserre@spiresoftware.com