Re: [ECOS] linux .rel.got problem

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.990628160234.16277A-100000@newt.home.net>,
Jamie Guinan  <guinan@bluebutton.com> wrote:

>Before I apply the patch from CVS (thanks Jesper), is fopen()/fgets()
>implemented for normal files under the Linux synthetic target?

Fraid not.

>If not, would a simple "linux filesystem driver" be worth spending
>some time on?

We do have plans for an all-singing all-dancing configurable pluggable
virtual file system infrastructure :-), but it'll take some time to sort
out. Expect an RFC in the not-too-distant future. But if you want to hack
something quick and dirty up, feel free!

If you surround it by ifdefs for now, that'll make it nice and easy to find.

Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK.  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...
 my brains kept falling out."    || http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos
Help fight spam! http://spam.abuse.net/  These opinions are all my own fault