Re: [ECOS] Tools-build Error and SH board questions

John> Hello - Question 1: My latest build of ecosSWtools reports
John> _compiler errors_ in building libm.a for some 'sh/m*' targets -
John> details follow.  Are these serious? - any suggestions?

Try sh-elf instead.

John> Question 2: I notice in the GNUPro sources there is a:
John> [...]/src/libgloss/sh/sh2lcevb.ld This is a loadmap for the
John> evaluation board I am using (EDK7045F). Has anyone targeted this
John> board with all or any of eCos? Has anyone got a working or
John> partial port of CygMon, or a correspondent for one of Hitachi's
John> monitors for this board?

Hitachi's monitor works with their IDE. I've found that it doesn't
work with a regular GDB, so they have probably hacked their version of
GDB a bit.

Jesper