Re: [ECOS] Problems with ecosSWtools and thumb-elf

I will just answer this one message. Thanks to all of the other people
who have answered.

jlarmour@cygnus.co.uk (Jonathan Larmour) writes:
> Are you sure that this isn't just multilib generation? There are a lot
> of multilibs to build as I recall.

No, I am not sure. The makefile looked like it compiled the same thing
over and over, and since it looked identical...

I will have a further look tomorrow.

> In fact, the best thing to do is use egcs. Most eCos targets should now
> work with egcs (although I know sparclite doesn't). If anyone is feeling
> energetic, they could give that a try.

Why not. It is too hot to sleep at night anyway.

> If you do go down that route, let the list know how you get on, and just
> ask if you have any problems. I'm sure someone should be able to help.

I will.

Geir