[ECOS] eCos v1.2.1 for ARM on Windows 95

Hi,

I am having trouble using eCos 1.2.1 for ARM on my Windows 95 machine.
Every time I try to access the eCos Configuration tool the program crashes.
I get the Application Terminated message.  Actually I think that is what it
says, it is on a Japanese Windows which might be another issue.

This same CD installed fine on my Windows 98 machine(also Japanese), Could
it be that eCos 1.2.1 for ARM will install alright on 98 and NT but not 95,
while eCos 1.2.1 (for all other targets) will work relatively alright all
all 3 32-bit Windows systems?

Thanks,

Trevor