Re: probably a FAQ, but: how many x86 ports are in motion out there?

[snip]
Patrick> - The GDB stub is about 75% in place.  It doesn't know
Patrick> anything about threads yet, and some of the exceptions aren't
Patrick> supported properly.  However, the breakpoint exception, is
Patrick> working great.

Patrick> - I've just yesterday been able to get the clock ISR to work,
Patrick> so the threading support is next on the list.
[snip]
Patrick> I'm hoping to have the threading stuff figured out by the end
Patrick> of next week--I'll post it as soon as I feel like it's
Patrick> usable!  Stay tuned...

Is it kernel thread support or GDB thread debugging support you want
to implement? The latter should come pretty much free with the
hal/common stub code.

Jesper