Re: Network layer

| As you can see at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/contrib.html Tristan
| Gingold has also ported the BSD-derived stack from RTEMS to eCos. You could
| try that if you like, but it doesn't sound like it would be of much
| advantage to you.

Oh! I started from his port actually, but obtained it from him directly
(he is a friend of mine and was a student in ENST). I've made changes to his
port in order to use eCos specific memory pools rather than using malloc(),
as well as adding gethostbyname() and others which were disabled.

I'll check if the version in contrib is the one I started from. Thanks for
the pointer.