running ecos application directly

I am trying to port eCos to a new platform (RPX CLLF with MPC860T). Now
I have built the libtarget.a, compiled a exapmle program (such as hello
world), and I want to run it DIRECTLY on the board. The reasons are, i
have not ported yet the GDB stub, and my first program is very simple.

My question is, how can i do it? I have tried to translate it into srec
format, and downloaded it to the board, BUT i do not know where is the
entry point.

Any idea?

Thanks
	Han