gdb and FADS/ADI

As I wait for my ecosSWtools to build, I'm wondering what needs to be
done to get them talking to my new MPC823FADS board via an ADI-PC
board?
I see that MPC823 is a supported CPU, but only the MPC860 is listed for
the FADS board. Initially I just want to get the basic core running
simple code, so I suspect I don't need a very complete board support
package to get a "hello world" going. Is that a reasonable assumption?

Kenneth Porter
Kensington Laboratories, Inc.
mailto:kenneth_porter@kensingtonlabs.com
http://www.kensingtonlabs.com