ECOS for the PLX9054RDK-860

Hi,
  	I'm new to ECOS, in fact, I'm looking at using it for the first
time.  I don't have alot of experience with embedded operating systems, but
I am fairly familiar with the way a OS such as LINUX operates.  I am looking
at puting ECos on a PLX PCI 9054RDK-860.  This board is basicly a PCI card
with a Motorola MPC860 on it.
	My question is, is here an ECOS port to this chip/board and if not,
how much work is involved in such an endeavor??  Are we talking weeks,
months, or years??  Like I said, I don't have a lot of experience with
embedded OS, but I am a capable SW Engineer and have a strong support team
behind me.  My department has done extensive work with VxWorks and other
embedded RTOS's.

Thanks,
Michael Crowe
Software Engineer