Re: [Fwd: question about tools]

>> 3. Is there any eCos for Hitachi SH1 or SH2 available, and how can
>> i generate the toolchain?

Jesper> No. There's only support for SH3 at the moment.  SH2 should be
Jesper> possible to add support for, but SH1 will be a problem since
Jesper> there's no g++ support for it (and as far as I know, no
Jesper> planned support for it - which is a shame since I'd like to
Jesper> see eCos run on my brother's LEGO MindStorm :)

Ah, I was wrong. The MindStorm has a H8 CPU (for which there is no g++
port). SH1 is probably supported by g++ then, but there is no eCos
support.

Jesper