Moving one module to RAM

All,

Can some give me a hint on how to move only one module code section to a RAM section.  What I'm trying to do is run most of the code from ROM, POST, etc, then I would like move just a module with about 10 functions into RAM.  This way I can call functions from ROM and they will run in ram, but for the module only.

I was looking to using the attribute label on the functions but is there a easier way?

Tim