Example ISR,DSR for ARM AEB-1

Can anyone recommend a source for a simple example
program for the AEB that shows how to create
an ISR and DSR?  I'd like to have a thread respond
to a low frequency external interrupt.  I'd like to
keep all of the other drivers on the board which
are being used by other threads running.  Is there
a means by which I can identify a specific external
interrupt to cause a specific DSR to be called
without having to figure out all of the other DSR's
that are being called by the default ISR?.

Here's the simple application that I'd like to code
up:
  external interrupt 0 (which is wired to a switch
     on the AEB-1) would cause a DSR that would toggle
     an LED.

Thanks,
keith