Re: Downloading latest loaders and prebuilt images

"P.Mahendra Babu" wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>         How do I download the latest loaders and
>         prebuilt images. The anonymous ftp server
>         doesn't seem to have these directories.
>         ( My intention is to download loader for
>           Motorola MBX860 board ).

Those haven't been updated. Instead you will need to rebuild the images
yourself. Have a look at the docs at
hal/powerpc/mbx/current/misc/stubrom.perm in the anonCVS tree. The
permtest.tcl tool isn't public (because it is already obsolete for various
reasons), but you can see from the contents of the file what you should be
doing and which options to change.