Re: Problem debugging ecos-App uisng GDB on ARM7 PID

Dipanjan> Hi Thanks for the suggestion

>> 1) Include GDB stubs in the OS configuration

Dipanjan> I have tried this. I enabled all the GDB stub options in
Dipanjan> Ecos Config tool eCosHAL-Paltform-independent HAL Options
Dipanjan> and then build the OS. It didn't work

Doh! Of course not. Because GDB will be talking in Angel-protocol, not
GDB protocol.

>> 2) Program eCos GDB stubs on the board (described in Getting
>> Started Guide)

Dipanjan>  Can you please explain it a bit more, how to go about that

As I said, see the Getting Started Guide:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/docs-1.2.1/tutorials/ecos-tutorial/arm-hardware-setup.html

Jesper