Re: Broken arm aeb GDB stubs

>>>>> "Carles" == Carles Perello <carles.perello@wanadoo.es> writes:

Carles> Hi there,

Carles> After updating tho the last CVS snapshot I try to build the
Carles> GDB stubs (using the script found in
Carles> hal/atm/aeb/current/misc/STUBS_config, as usual). After
Carles> loading the stubs on the AEB board (using Angel), the ecos
Carles> stubs do not work issuing an illegal instruction fault. Does
Carles> this has something to do with the last Changelog?

You've tried this before, right? It's just that it's not clear from
the above that you download the stubs via Angela and then follow up
by programming them into flash using the board's ROM monitor.

But I assume that's what you did.

I'll try to build stubs again and see if I have problems as well.

Jesper