ECOS on StrongArm processor.

I would like to get some information about the ECOS for STRONGARM 32 bit
processor.  I prefer to use ECOS for our board which uses STRONGARM
processor.  Is there any special version of ECOS for STRONGARM available
or can I use the exiting version of ECOS for ARM7 to STRONGARM
processor.

If any one shed some light on this area is highly appreciable.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kannan P Vairavan