ecos port to ATMEL M40400

Hello,

we have already started a port to this controller. We are using our own development boards with USB and CAN on it. These boards wouldn't be available to the public but we are also planning to develop a second board with a different hardware configuration but also with USB and CAN on it which will be available to the public in Q3 this year.
We don't want to customize the AT91EB01. If we are succesfull with our port than we will contribute it to the community and maintain it.

Siegfried Schaefer
German Instruments Electronic GmbH /
Schaefer EDV-Dienstleistungen
Tel:+497046930190