interface configuration and DHCP question

OK, I believe I've figured out how to configure the IP address
etc. by doing more or less the same thing that's in
network_support.c:

  struct bootp bootpRecord;

  build_bootp_record(&bootpRecord, yadda, yadda, yadda);
  init_net("eth0",&bootpRecord);

It doesn't appear that the stack includes support for renewing
leases on dynamically allocated IP addresses, and this needs to
be handled by an application task.  N'est-ce pas?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com