Re: Will ecos support all the functions of itron?

 > As now, ecos only supports part of the itron function. Can someone
 > tell me if ecos will support all the functions of itron, especially
 > extended communication functions?

At this stage Red Hat has no immediate plans to extend the uITRON
functionality beyond what is already available. Instead effort is
being concentrated elsewhere, e.g. on the POSIX compatibility layer.
This could change if a customer came along to fund further uITRON
development. Alternatively, contributions in this area would of course
be very welcome.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer