SA1100 port

 I saw some activity on the newsgroup a couple months ago with folks some working
 on a port to the SA1100.  I'm currently working on an SA1100 based system and
 would like to get ecos up an running on it.  Has anyone finished a port to the
 SA1100?  I don't see any mention of it on the cygnus' website.  I'd be willing
 to share in the development effort if anyone is interested.

 Thanks.
 Dustin.

Dustin McIntire
Stanford University