Re: Using ecos configuration tool

Hi!!
   When I was trying to build ecos library , I was logged in as
administrator.The build was failing as I reported before. But when I tried
to build after logging in as a user , it worked.
  Isn't that strange?

  When I compiled a '.c file' (hello.c) , I got an object file hello.o .When
trying to run gdb , it asks for an executable. Which executable has to be
specified for debugging?

Thanks
Pragya