RE: sections .data, .sbbs and .bbs not within region ram

[please remember to CC ecos-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com in the
future. Thanks.]

>> In any event, it's not something I've seen before, and I'm unable
>> to reproduce it by simply saving the default Cogent/CMA28x
>> configuration.

Norbert> As I wrote in message
Norbert> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2000-05/msg00056.html
Norbert> it's not the default configuration. I (only) change the
Norbert> startup type to ROM and than save.

configuration-> eCos HAL->PowerPC architecure->Cogent PowerPC
configuration-> Evaluation board->startup type->ROM

Norbert> Can you reproduce now?

Yes. It is broken. I tried to re-layout the memory map using the
Configuration Tool's memory config pane, but it revealed a few
bugs, it seems. I will file CRs for these.

For the short term, all I can suggest is that you use the CLI tool for
generating the build directory. You can still use the Configuration
Tool for editing the configuration, but after saving the .ecc file,
you must re-run the 'ecosconfig tree' command in another directory,
using the newly generated .ecc file.

Jesper