_sysv_signal, _setjmp & stdout

Hi

I am using a third-party library which is required to be linked with the C
standard library. But we are trying to use it with eCos, and we are facing
linker problems. The library is looking for the following symbols
__sysv_signal
_setjmp
stdout

These symbols dont seem to be exported by eCos, but there seem to be
equivalent symbols
__signal
hal_setjmp
cyg_libc_stdio_stdout

Can these be used as a substitute for the above symbols ?

regards
Arvind