Re: Cygwin and eCos Setup

"amassa@cts.com" wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  I did notice that cygwin mounts d:\cygwin to / (my
> install directory) as a binmode mount - as well as d:\cygwin\bin to /usr/bin
> and d:\cygwin\lib to /usr/lib.
>
> Should I umount and then mount these as textmode?

That shouldn't be necessary. I believe that now the only constraint should
be that eCos build trees must be on text-mode mounts. But the configuration
tool should deal with that (or you can manually use the mounts in my last
mail if you are using ecosconfig, or don't trust it ;-)).

But in saying this, we have definitely being having hiccups with binary
mounts, but I think the problems are addressed now. I think.