what's the virtual memory mechanism used by the G4?

Hi!

I just got myself a PowerPC so that I can try eCOS on
it, but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what's
the virtual memory mechanism that is uses. Does it use
paging? Or does it use segmentation? Or it uses both?
Another question is regarded to the way its cache
works, how many ways does it use?
If you can give me the answer or point a web site
where I can find this information, I would be
grateful.
Regards,
Fidel Viegas.